This summer, the Master STAS production will be All Shook Up. Auditions are this Saturday, January 22nd at 1:30 PM at the NC Theatre Conservatory located at 3043 Barrow Drive in North Raleigh. The production will be directed and choreographed by Tito Hernandez.
The Conservatory is seeking male and female singers and dancers, ages 13 to 21, for the hit musical sensation All Shook Up inspired by and featuring songs of the late Elvis Presley. Several principal, supporting and ensemble roles are available.
If you are interested in auditioning, here's what you need to know:
- be prepared to sing 32 bars of music that best shows your ability and range, preferably in the style of the show
- a piano accompanist is provided
- please have sheet music in your key
- you will learn a dance combination following your vocal audition so please bring appropriate attire and be prepared to dance
Rehearsal and show information:
- rehearsals will run July 18-August 10
- performances are August 11-14
- no conflicts allowed
- if you would like to audition for NC Theatre's production of Hairspray and are cast in that production as well, the rehearsal and show schedule will work so that you are able to do both productions at the same time
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Mary Adamek at 919-855-9960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, click here.