Friday, February 26, 2010
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
If you don't have your tickets for the show yet, now is the time to buy!! Click here to purchase.
Friday, February 12, 2010
Monday, February 8, 2010
Friday, February 5, 2010
- Discounted subscription – normally 50% off, but with Kennedy’s donation now nearly 70% off
- Meet other young professionals in the Triangle at a pre-show networking event
- Additional single ticket discounts for those outside the HipTix age bracket
- Free ticket exchanges for Tuesday or Thursday evening performances
- Personalized service from the NC Theatre Box Office
- 30 % off discount cards to Empire Eats restaurants four times per year
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Master STAS presents
What is STAS?
Summer Theatre Arts School (STAS) is an intensive performing arts school for all ages. The theatre school consists of workshops, classes and productions led by some of New York and Raleigh's best performing artists and educators. All acting classes and rehearsals take place at the NC Theatre Conservatory located at 3043 Barrow Drive Raleigh, NC 27616 near Triangle Town Center in North Raleigh.
When is it?
Master STAS will run from June 14-July 11, 2010. The performances of Fame the Musical will be July 8-11, 2010.
Week 1- Consists of a series of all day workshops offered by some of the finest New York City theater professionals.
Weeks 2 and 3- Rehearsals and production for Fame the Musical directed by Tito Hernandez /Artistic director, Ray Walker.
Week 4- Technical rehearsals and performances.
Where is it?
Master STAS will be held at the NC Theatre Conservatory located at 3043 Barrow Drive in North Raleigh.
Who can attend?
Master STAS is for serious musical theatre students ages 11-21.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $1100.00. Need-based scholarships are available. For questions, please call the Conservatory at 919-855-0015.
For additional information, visit www.nctheatre.com/conservatory/stas.html.