Thursday, July 16, 2009

Favorite Things

I asked a few of our very own 'von Trapp children' in The Sound of Music what their favorite things were...their answers are below! They make me smile. :) What are your favorite things?

Daniel Marhelko aka Friedrich von Trapp
Ice cream
Days with no homework
Performing
Fall
Pasta
My dog, Angel
Christmas
Going to musicals
Tennis
Traveling

Daniel

Trey Fitts aka Kurt von Trapp
2-3 ft waves for surfing
Maguro Nigiri Sushi
The swish sound of a 3 point shot in basketball
The feeling of a soft blanket
Finding the perfect app for my Itouch
When my face is sucked into the seat on a great roller coaster
The crack of the bat when I hit a baseball
The hug my sister gives me when I have been away for a while
The feeling of making people laugh on stage
White powdery snow on a black diamond slope

Trey

Gabby Simone aka Marta von Trapp
God
Mom
Dad
AJ (my dog)
singing
mom's chicken pot pie
Friends
Miley Cyrus
Animals
Movies

Gabby

Mary Kate Lindsay Englehardt aka Gretl von Trapp
Miracles and good surprises
Animals, especially dogs, horses & sugar gliders
Being with family and friends lots
Musicals and fancy dinners on Saturdays
Trips to fun places like NYC
Parties to celebrate everything
School, every subject is my favorite
Shopping and dressing up when it rains
Being outside doing anything when it is sunny
My very favorite thing is being in the cast of The Sound of Music because I will get to do what I love most...singing, dancing and acting everyday with other people like me.

Mary Kate

No comments: