Monday, April 12, 2010

Paolo & Jessica Around Town!

I had the pleasure of spending a few mornings with Paolo Montalban, the Prince, and Jessica Rush, Cinderella, last week. I took them on several media interviews. It's always great to talk to the actors outside of rehearsal and get to know them a little bit better! Here are a few photos I took.

On the set of My Carolina Today with Page Crawford

In the 93.9 KISS FM studio with Dave Kent

Here is a link to the My Carolina Today interview: http://www.mycarolinatoday.com/. Scroll to the story labeled 'Cinderella by Kim Green' and check it out!

Paolo was also on WRAL's Noon News last Friday. Click here for the interview!

Click here for Paolo and Jessica's interview on MIX 101.5.

Tracey Early also had Paolo and Jessica in the studio for an In Depth interview on the show. In case you missed it, click here.

As you can see, we had a great time! Hope you enjoy these interviews.

No comments: